Deanna from the wonderful blog: BookLover’s Attic has nominated me for the Shine On Award! So my first order of business is to thank her for her support. Her blog is awesome. Check it out here:
THE SHINE ON AWARD
Here are the rules of the award:
1. Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Acknowledge that blogger on your blog, and link back.
3. Share seven random, interesting things about yourself.
Here we go:
1. I’m one-quarter Blackfoot Indian and one-quarter German.
2. I love old fashioned men who open doors for me and pull out my chair at the table.
3. I love organic gardening and canning my own veggies.
4. If I had a million dollars, I’d be broke in a week. I love helping others and find it makes me richer than having money.
5. I’m not political in any sense of the word. Ever.
6. I have what almost all the world would call strange religious beliefs.
7. I was once walking in the park, talking to a friend about how to plot a wedding in a book I was writing. I told her the only way we could get the girl married was to kill her dad. My husband was walking behind us a few feet and when strangers heard us talking about ‘killing him,’ my husband looked at the strangers and said, “I’m not with them.”
4. Nominate up to 15 bloggers for the Shine On Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
Now it’s time to reveal my picks for the Shine On Award. I think this is a great way to acknowledge fellow bloggers and give them more exposure to people who may not have had the pleasure of discovering them yet. So here they are:
Kristen Lamb at http://warriorwriters.wordpress.com
Chirstine Fairchild at http://editordevil.blogspot.com
Babette James at http://babettejames.com/myblog
Zetta Brown at http://zettabrown.com
Mark Jackman at http://Mark-Jackman.com/blog/
Jack Remick and Robert J. Ray at http://bobandjackswritingblog.com
Robert Stanek at http://robertstanek.com/blog
Terry Odell at http://terryodell.com/blog
Nancy Lauzon at http://nancylauzon.com